Monday, November 23, 2009

endnotes ...

are evil.
     I thought the paper I wrote for my last program was "the paper that would not die," but this library reference project is in the running for an Irksome Award.
    9:30 the night before the paper is due: not the best time to be trying to fool around with your appendix of tables and keep having some of them disappear for some weird reason. Also a bad time to give yourself a crash course in creating a table of contents. It looked so easy when the professor showed us how ...
     Thank goodness we have resources eating up most of our middle block tomorrow, and I have a math CR to give as well. Otherwise I'd have no idea what to teach tomorrow. I do know that I will probably kick all the kids out of the room when the recess bell rings so I can whip the paper into shape. I also suspect I will be enjoying tomorrow's lunch of creole macaroni in solitary splendor, just me, my paper, and my computer.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment