Wednesday, October 6, 2010

: D

Everyone say it with me: aaaaahhh.
Yes, it's fall break.
YAY! (jumping up and down optional)
Things accomplished so far:
  • plowed through a whole stack of writing assessments (alas, some took seconds to grade because ... the kid wrote nothing. Frustrating when you know the kid could think of something, and something pretty good, to write. I don't need to consult my crystal ball to see assessment fatigue in the future.) 
  • Attended conference and overloaded brain, but at least I availed myself of the free eats. 
  • worked on the massive project for my library sciences degree. I keep telling myself it's like eating an elephant -- just chew and think about one bite at a time. Don't think about how you must track the desired book review through a labyrinth of electronic resources, only to find out that it's not suitable, or just sucks. 
  • caught up with various people who are dear to me but neglected during the school year.  
Things I WILL accomplish before Tuesday rolls around:
  • give myself a few hours to play with the camera.
  • do some quarter 2 planning. 
  • tackle another stack of writing assessments.
  • do more work on my project.
  • catch up with the readings and online journaling for my library sciences class. 
  • take a nap, just because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment